K-Pop is LOVE♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
K-Pop is LOVE♥

Welcome to the KPOP world.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[PG-13] Sworn Secrecy (UPDATED! - 06/08/10)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jooeun

Jooeun

DISCLAIMER:
©️ Gee (Jooeun) 2010. All rights reserved. Distribution of any kind is prohibited without the written consent of Gee.

The following is a work of Fiction. The events and characters are fictional and the celebrity names/images merely borrowed and do not represent who the celebrity is in real life. No offence is intended towards them, their families or friends.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SWORN SECRECY
…she’s simply murdered. And it’s my time I enter that scene…

AUTHOR'S NOTES
Hey there! Everybody knows who I am here, right? lol. Honestly, I've finished this story a long time ago—say about last year. This isn't supposedly a chaptered fiction but instead it was a very long one shot (14 pages in Word Doc.). Trying to avoid some eye-strain (and because of the limitations of word count), I decided I'd split the scenes into chapters. Since I wrote this when I was in 4th grade, my grammar wasn't perfect nor good and the vocabulary here is mediocre. I didn't have the guts in posting this right away to soompi or other forums/sites. So, I consider this as the debut day/first post of SS.

The content your about to read consists of mystery, drama, small comedy, and a bit of scenes that contains the matters of blood and murder...so beware. But don't worry, I assure you it's not extreme and blasphemous killing. ^^ And before I forget, I featured Wonder Girls and Big Bang here (coz' I was an avid Wonder Bang shipper back then) with cameos of Girls Generation and a member of Super Junior (guess who it is). Nevertheless, now that I'm a little confident of sharing it, here goes!

INDEX
INTRO || 01 (Post #3) || 02 (Post #5) || 03.1 (Post #8 )
03.2 (Post #10) || 04.1 (Post #12)

INTRODUCTION
Is it ever possible that a woman can keep a secret in long period of time?

Maybe. Maybe not.

A woman simply tends to keep secrets for a period short of time. There some who doesn’t seem to care or maybe just uninterested; in my case that is.

I know a lot who keeps untying it. But there’s one I haven’t met, and she has an interesting context.

…she’s simply murdered. And it’s my time I enter that scene…

My name’s Choi Chae Hee. I didn’t become president of law enforcement club for nothing. Kyung Soo University depends on me and my team.

How about we travel back in time to his days? Come and venture with me as we see the truth behind his mask as he killed his one and only fiancé. Either it was for his strong ardor or a crime he should’ve regretted that he can never turn back to. But of course, that’s never possible, right?

Without further adieu, let’s head back to the days of the masquerader’s curtains of shame.

Last edited by Jooeun on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 9 times in total

LeeU♥

LeeU♥

Wooooow. i love mystery stories~~ can't wait for the next chappie. Very Happy

Hope you'll continue it and please add me in the pm list~:]

Maknae YeJun★

Maknae YeJun★
Admin

Ohh~ Now I remember this story~ I think. I thought I haven't read this yet. XD
and I'm not first to comment. TT^TT

Go on~ I wanna read it again! ^^
[You added new characters... I wanna think the member is Henry, but I think It's Leeteuk. haha. ^^]

https://welovekpop.forumotion.net

Jooeun

Jooeun

@LeeU♥️: Thanks for the comment! You're added! Don't worry, I already finished this story. ^^ All I need to do now is just split the scenes into chapters. Enjoy this chapter and hope you like it!

@Maknae YeJun★: Glad you still remember! XD Yup, I added/edited different characters—I wanted to make it SujuGen, but I thought I'd just stick with them. Razz And no, it's neither Henry (I smell bias...lol.) or Leadah, guess whooo~ (Acutally, it was Kim Jae Joong before, but...just because...haha!). Enjoy this chapter and hope you like it!

I. SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
I pursed my lips together in impatience as I tapped my nails on the tabletop accompanied by my careless leg swaying back and forth. Everyone had their eyes on me as if I was to explode any minute whereas the results are that I did…“Where the hell is that girl? She’s fifteen minutes late and I don’t like how these problems get me delayed! Doesn’t she know I have a tight schedule lately?” I shouted at the top of my lungs with my voice echoing throughout making everybody gasp in fright.

To my surprise, someone busted open the front door, nonetheless it was one of my intimate colleagues Yoon Ah, also the school’s messenger. She went toward me catching her breathe while handing a bunch of papers with schedules. “Sorry for the late attendance Chae Hee. Soo Jung had a bad stomach ache after eating cold caviar. I still had to console her that she won’t have you know….As an apology for her absence, she favored me to give you this apple.” Well, that’s a relief.

“Is she being bulimic again?” I questioned out of nowhere. Where’d I get that anyway? That was rather spontaneous, not to mention it actually came out of my own mouth. She gave me an unknowing shrug anyway.

I nodded and took the apple out of her grasp and went to the front for the announcement. Yoon Ah stood at the left corner of the room. I coughed twice to make my voice clear, “As all of you haven’t been updated the past few weeks after the last semesters, not to mention all of the hard cramming you guys have been going through, the councilors discussed that maybe we should put a little part or ball rather for all of your successful achievements, plus to ease up. We’ve prepared…” I stopped for a surprise exploit. “…a masquerade ball.” In a matter of seconds, the meeting room erupted in celebration and wolf whistles; seeing the happiness that slipped in the meeting room, a smile crypt on my face.

“I’m not that done yet! Listen well; this preparation will take about three to four days to get settled. This means everyone in the student body will have their participation setting up the hall with buffet tables, decorations, music, just everything we need for the party. Considering the fact we have a special guest to await, the Mistress Masquerader, Song Sae Yoon. I want everything perfectly organized and presentable. Yoon Ah, don’t forget to announce to the whole school. And as a note; clutter is total damage to the whole setting. Now I expect everyone bright-eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow at seven in the morning at the hall. No exceptions.” I explained sternly while everyone bobbed their heads in agreement and gave their fullest attention on me as if I’m some strict professor who just had a rough explanation about Pythagorean theorems.

As I was about to make contact with the door, I slightly turned my upper body around remembering something, “One more thing, there’s no classes for two weeks.” Without any further hesitation, I quickly rushed out of the door before I hear their excitement screech. I secretly smiled to myself, with all these events going around, nothing could possible go wrong.

Or so I thought . . . I smirked assumingly.

Author's Notes: Sorry for the boring and short chapter, guys! I wanted to add the second part but I thought that'll be a bit long (and exposing. lol xD). Rest assure that tomorrow's update is where the real story and genre(s) start.

Maknae YeJun★

Maknae YeJun★
Admin

Haha~ I was still thinking if that was the story I read. Smile)))))
Oh, it's Not Henry or Teuk? Maybe it Yesung. lol. ^^

I hope we also had a Masquerade ball so we have no classes for 2 weeks.

Update soon~ or tomorrow~ or later~ ^^

Jooeun

Jooeun

@Maknae YeJun★: Nahh...but it's going to be revealed here. Smile Yup, you answered correctly. This is the story you red ages back...xD Well, that would be totally good...but too bad masquerade balls aren't really known here in the country. Sad Thanks for the comment, enjoy this chapter!

II. MASQUERADE BALL
After the days of sore muscles, worn outs, everything finally paid off as we finish setting up for the masquerade ball. All we need now is those authentic feathered mask, silk gowns; but something more preferable dresses etcetera, tuxedos and of course, not neglecting the center apparition; the student body.

Nine-thirty in the evening, Sae Yoon still isn’t here. I’ve heard rumors that she never ever gets delayed in a party before, especially a masquerade ball. Known by her rich wealthy popularity that she leaked, plenty of girls envy her realistic gowns, attire, jewelry just everything. Not to mention double rooms full of masks. With this kind of reputation, and not to be judgmental, maybe she’s a spoiled one.

Irritatingly, I raised my feathered mask just the length of my eyebrow. The rash; it’s really throwing my mood of partying. I looked around and everything’s going perfectly. Everybody’s chit-chatting away not to mention seeing others be temperamental.

I leaned on the edge of the buffet table as I sipped my fruit punch and let the sweet cold lusciousness of the fruit’s varieties slid down my throat.

“Having fun?” Soo Young, the school editor questioned while dancing crazily to Big Bang’s ‘With U’. I nodded uninterested and bored. She didn’t see my response clearly, despite the fact that she is currently sober by the vodka. Before I knew it, she was already swept away from her feet by the school king card, Han Kyung. This is quite unexplainable, but I really hate his guts. He never bothered me. Though I don’t know why, I just do.

With nothing to do around here, what better way than to eat? I turned to the buffet table I was leaning on. I studied each snack, dessert, meat, sushi…until that melted and mouth-watering Swiss cheese tempted me. I took a small chocolate bar from one of the silver platters and dipped it in.

Specifically, it’s foolish when I’m the one whose saying it but the taste is really…not that bad. It kind of has that sour yet sweet molten flavor that flames out perfectly. I pursed my lips in delight savoring every moment—cheesy, no? Get it…?

After a moment of the treat, I felt a light tap on my shoulder, I turned around my eyes widened in surprise, “I saw that…” Both I and my best friend (the famous), Kwon Yuri squealed in glee as we both pounced on each other hugging nonetheless suffocating ourselves. I released from the hugged while she looked across me with her batting eyes. “I can’t believe…until now, you still have that habit of batting your eyes. Where were you for so long? It felt like a century without you here! Thought you said you were excused because you have a vacation trip in Hawaii for three weeks?” I questioned Yuri while raising a curious eyebrow at her.

“Sorry, Chae; you know how mom is. She extended the trip to get the family you know do that family bonding stuff. The food was delicious, exotic and all, but the weather? Not so much…” She managed to say as she shook her head in disagreement.

“Got sunburned somewhere?”

“You said it—“Before Yuri could finish her sentence, a scream full of terror echoed within the hall. Alerted by what we have heard, everyone rushed outside forming a circled crowed gasping and murmuring. I quickly dragged Yuri outside. Pushing and shoving everyone out of the way without even caring if anyone would make a big splat.

When both of us reached the front, my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me. My mouth hung inexplicable of what I’m seeing. In front of me was the awaited Mistress Masquerader, Song Sae Yoon. I kept staring at her, bloodstains scattered all over her chest with a mark of a sharp stab, her lifeless body laid restlessly on the cold pavement of the expensive gravel. Surrounded by a lot of reporters and presses, flashes of light coming from the cameras flicked everywhere making my vision blur.

As part of an investigation major, I left my friend in the crowd and quickly dashed to the corners of the building. I scanned around looking for any evidence or clues to study. As I was still searching, I heard calm footsteps not too far away from my distance. I craned my head backup and saw a mysterious stranger wearing a trench coat; the person wore a Fawkes mask to the looks of hiding his face from publicity while his head laid low.

As my instincts would attack, I had the feeling that he isn’t the naïve one that caused this recent commotion.

Without thinking of the consequences, I quickly took my pistol out of my pocket and started banging gunshots at its general direction. He started running after it heard a bang of a gun while I kept doing my business. Luckily, no parts of him where shot, which made me kinda pissed. I ran my hands through my hair as the scoundrel started to fade away in the distance.

That thing will pay for what it’s done…

Maknae YeJun★

Maknae YeJun★
Admin

Ohhhhhhhhh~ Hankyung? :DDDD
SooKyung!! ^^
“Having fun?” Soo Young, the school editor questioned while dancing crazily to Big Bang’s ‘With U’.
LOL. I could imagine. XD And we were still V.I.P's back then, ryt? :))))))))

I remember the rest nao~ But I think you'll add alot of new stuff. hehe. ^^

Update soon!! Hwaiting!! ^^

LeeU♥

LeeU♥

Woooow. OSM! Please update soon~~~

I wanna know what'll happen next! Smile

Jooeun

Jooeun

@Maknae YeJun★: Yup~ I really miss SooKyung...soo why not put them in? Very Happy I never really thought about that, but now that you mentioned it, it's not really that difficult since Sooyoung's a hyper one. Smile) Yesh—but we still keep our fandom as loyal VIP's (with a mixture of SMTown)! xD hanks for the comment, enjoy this chapter!

@LeeU♥️: Hehe thanks~ ^^ Thanks for the comment! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Very Happy

III. BLOOD SHATTERED MYSTERIES - Part 1
“Sae Yoon’s inside the morgue. Since you’re the head of the crime scene, we didn’t take out any evidences for contemplation yet. You’re the boss here so we decided that we’re leaving the dissecting part to you, if you don’t mind.” My cousin, Dong Ye Eun inquired.

I nodded curtly, “Oh, tell Sun Ye and Jiyong… that day go back outside and inside of the hall. I want them to keep inspecting each and every corner of the building until they find a clue.”

“Gotcha’” Before her back turned towards me, she gave me an ‘I’m out’ gesture.

As I entered the morgue, I saw a Sae Yoon still in her indigo silk gown with the stab mark on her chest with her body wrapped in two thick plastics. The inside was opaque while the outside was transparent. I slid my hands in the rubber gloves making a slick sound as I let go. I started pulling off the top part of the plastic, carefully preventing anything from moving a muscle. It went by fast; I was already pulling off the second layer. Surprisingly, they didn’t tuck in the whole plastic to her back, at least there considerate enough that I don’t want any difficulty.

I took the scalpel from the wet tray on my right with the other surgery instruments lined up. Time for an internal adventure.

“I told Ye Eun that I assign each of you guys in to pairs and go investigate inside and outside of the hall, anybody got some evidence to show?” I questioned eyeing the people seated on each side of the meeting table. The silenced stretched for a few seconds until Ji Yong stood up and raised a zip plastic bag for everyone to see.

“So, as me and Sun Ye were investigating the inner parts of the hall, we came across this cliché beige fabric that got scratched from some coat by a lower hook from one of the pillars.”

“Now you’re being ridiculous, pillars can’t have hooks. Won’t the pillar collapse if it gets hammered by the hook?” Seung Ri asked pathetically. Being out of the same page as Jiyong.

“Then what’s the use of balloons being tied on the hooks?” The older one bickered.

After a few seconds of the two watching argue about those unnecessary hooks, I coughed twice while scanning both and crossing my arms signaling them to stop. They suddenly both sat back down in embarrassment.

We were surrounded by silence, again. Trust me; you can hear a pin drop. I shot everyone a disappointed glare. I waited another five minutes if there was anyone who has a soul to show what they’ve got, sadly we just wasted our freaking lives. I sighed heavily disapproving the fact that only the ‘leader’ couple got some evidence.

“Alright, nobody’s going to speak up? Fine, it’s my turn then…” I gave them a fake smile while fidgeting something out of my lab coat. I took out a zip bag, inside are big pieces of glass and its shards. “While I was dissecting the outer parts of Sae Yoon’s chest—“ Cutting me off as they heard the words ‘chest’ and ‘Sae Yoon’, everyone gasped in shocked leaving their mouths hung in agape.

“Shut up! I’m not a pervert, I didn’t see anything! Anyways, I carefully contemplated these pieces of glass, and well, it seems like this isn’t ordinary glass. Even with an expertise glass designer’s delicate hands, it’s impossible to make this embroidered design. It’s just too exquisite. Plus, it doesn’t look like it came from those Sistine Chapel windows.” I justified sternly.

“What is it then?” Yoo Bin questioned while putting her index finger under her chin.

“I’m not sure yet. Hence, I tested this piece. I took out a single diamond from one of my broken necklaces back at home. I hammered this glass once on the diamond. Wouldn’t you know? The outcome was unbelievable. The diamond actually broke into a thousand pieces after; not because it’s too fragile and weak, but the glass was just ten times sharper than that piece of wonder!” I exclaimed as I studied the glass observing its side.

“The trick question is; how did the murderer get such exotic glass? He has to pay hundreds or even millions of dollars for that. Not to mention what a waste of money he gave away just to murder Song. What is he; some kind show-off to who lacks attention? How pathetic…” Ye Eun hissed while adjusting the rim of her glasses.

“Calm down Eunnie. Look, whoever in the right mind is up to this, we won’t let it pass. I already sent a few agents to search for mystery guy, there still ongoing. But more importantly, we need to find some more clues; that way, it’ll be much easier solving this situation.” I clapped my hands like ordering a bunch of monkeys; everyone stood up ready to go for a coffee break until I heard someone’s stomachs growl unison.

I turned around and saw Sun Mi and Seung Ri cover their stomachs while their faces turn into light shade of pink. Making our way out of the door, we all proceeded to the cafeteria.

Everyone else plopped down a sit ready to eat an elephant. Tae Yang looked at his cheesecake that So Hee ordered for him almost ready to puke, and then spoke, “Hey So Hee, can I get something else like some dim sum? Cheese makes me—”

“—you’re black toast and tolerant are you!?” I blurted making a thousand people get alerted and divert their eyes on me. Great, what else could happen? Why the hell did I even say such a thing? It couldn’t be an impulse I tell you.

“No. I have allergies on cheese…” It’s time to take the silent route.

Last edited by Gee on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

Maknae YeJun★

Maknae YeJun★
Admin

Omo!! Omo!! Omo!! It's G-Ri !! LOL.
Sun Ye + GD = ♥️ Too bad Sun Ye left WG... NOW WHO'S PAIRED WITH GD? me. XD
Chest! HAHA! What a Face
BLACK TOAST AND TOLERANT !! lol!
SM Town is also good but YG was first, soooo.... BB RULES! lol.

Update pleaseeee~ I want Super Generation, Wonder Bang and all that!! ♥

Jooeun

Jooeun

@Maknae YeJun★: I had the sudden urge to reply when I saw your post about Sun Ye. Truth be told, Sun DID NOT leave Wonder Girls. But it was Sun Mi who did due to her studies (Ohh...I really100x miss Alien...T.T). She was replaced by Hye Lim, a new member and now the youngest of the group. So, in other words, G-Ye (and G-Ri xD) are still real as ever. ♥️ Just saying this to avoid misunderstandings and arguments. Smile

As for Super Generation, sure, I'd love to add them...but not in this story. I'm actually planning on making a story about them with pets (mostly dogs). But I'll have to reconsider that because I still have 1 ongoing full-length story which is Mapping the Soul (IDK if I still should continue this one) [OFFICIALLY CANCELLED], My Story. and another of my series, Nineteenth which is currently on hiatus (it has similar concepts as Soul Calibur but with a different plot line) [OFFICIALLY CANCELLED].

Thanks for the comment, hope you enjoy this chapter!

III. BLOOD SHATTERED MYSTERIES - Part 2
I rubbed my temples stressed out for the past few days on the case; and listening to Min Jung how she keeps saying how amazing Kyu Bin’s physical—more like fiscal is. How much more insolent can she be with her façade? What’s her role then? She’s actually a trainee; we’ve been training for days and let’s just say this is our break time for a minute.

“And I mean he’s not that insufferable either…” I shook my head in disapproval, now all I can ‘hear is blah blah blah insufferable blah blah’. Now I know what you’re thinking, isn’t that a little bit harsh? Yes it is, but literally, that’s all I can hear now. I can just rip my ears off.

Before Min Jung could blab about more of his features (which is becoming irritating), the door busted open with my older brother, Seung Hyun man-handling a handcuffed brown head guy in a Fawkes mask, wearing the same beige trench coat and gaucho hat.

“Who the heck is this?” I asked absentmindedly stressed.

“Chae, isn’t it obvious? Are your eyes working fine?” I gave him a hard stare while he tried avoiding contact and continued. “This is mystery guy, Maximilian Park; his British-Korean.” Seung Hyun stated slapping that infamous smirk on his face. In one swift movement, Seung Hyun swept the mask of his face. I narrowed my eyes at him. I can’t wait beating the daylights out of him; just because he claims to be filthy rich doesn’t mean he’ll get my mercy.

“I can see that.” I looked at the Caucasian before me. Just looking at his face, I can already see the ‘charismatic criminality’ written all over him. I snapped my fingers signaling Min Jung and Seung Hyun to leave the room. He sat on the mono-block chair while I sat across him.

“As the leader of the team, I don’t want to sound rude, harsh and feisty but I want to skip the whole frequently asked questions thing and get to the neglecting accusations, deal?” He looked at me expressionless with only returning a glimpse nod.

“Look I know—“

“—shut up, dammit! Who the heck do you think you are to think that nothing happened between you and Sae Yoon you piece of crap? Why the heck did you kill someone as innocent as her? Why can’t you do your legitimate murder somewhere else huh?” I questioned with my eyes hinting fury. Max narrowed his blue orbs at me with dullness afterwards a mere shrug.

Right, that wasn’t such a strategic question.

I bit my lower lip roughly and strongly exhaled from my nose. “…Its say’s here your twenty-eight years old and Song is…” I stopped to look at the information folder. “…thirty-one?” I asked him starting to cool off a bit.

“Yes—“

I cut him of another one of my berserker straightforward questions, “—let me guess, you killed her because she’s a…?” I questioned him sternly impatient for his answer.

He sighed full of desperation dancing in his eyes. I scoffed. “You’re one-hundred percent incorrect. It’s all because I sworn her of my secrecy. It was my deepest and darkest secret…but as all ‘gossiping’ women would do…they’ll slice those ties to pieces. Nobody knows it besides me, Sae Yoon and my older brother and sister, Andrew and Stephanie Park…” I nodded with realization. As someone said it full of revengeful thoughts, ‘things need killing’; I’m pretty sure right now that killers is ecstatic about that ‘quotation’.

I got to say, for a British guy like this dud, he sounds perfectly fluent in speaking Korean…

“Continue—but this time, tell me that secret since Sae Yoon’s dead AND be rational about it. Mention every single detail; if you forget the tiniest bit of it, there’s gonna be harsh consequences, got it?” He nodded not releasing a bit of fear in him, tough guy, eh? I’ll teach this newb a lesson. Who the heck is this guy to answer me so confidently and fearless?

Last edited by Jooeun on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 5 times in total

Maknae YeJun★

Maknae YeJun★
Admin

Ohhhhhhhhh~ I get confoosed with Sun Mi and Sun Ye. TT^TT
Well then, I guess Ri dosen't have a pair anymore. Sad Well, there's YOU. Very Happy
- - - -
Maximilian Park~ Nice name. Very Happy
If Teuk had a child he should name him Maximilian. Park Maximilian. XD
jejejeje. XDDDDD
- - - -
I might as well have to wait for the Super Generation Fanfic~ I wanna read the 'My Story' and 'Mapping the Soul'~ Still don't know what's Nineteenth, but yeah, I wanna read all your fics. ^^
I was wondering what happened to Haptic Motion, though. I think you cancelled it? Question

Jooeun

Jooeun

@Maknae Yejun★: Panda for me? Don't mind if I do! XD Kidding~ Surely, I still like maknae and he'll always be my bias in BB (alongside TOP Smile)), but I'm totallyultimatelyepic-ly biased with...you know who it is. Smile That's something I should see, considering the fact that his English name is Dennis Park haha! But he already has a son *coughkangteukhongkicough* I just wonder who will be the (--besides KangTeuk together) 'umma' if ever lol. IF YOU DARE ANSWER ME I WILL STEAL AWAY INTO YOUR HOUSE AND ROUNDHOUSE KICK IT INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION Aww...you know I'm just kidding with chu~ chu~ Very Happy But seriously, do a little bit of matchmaking here (EXCLUDING ME) Razz

And about my two other fanfics, I'm truly sorry to break it to you but I've officially cancelled Nineteenth and MSC. Sad I did otherwise because of school and all the other stuff I'm busy with, truly sorry...I rest assure, "My Story" is still fresh as ever! Very Happy As for the Super Generation story, I'm currently working on a collection titled "Because of You". No need to wait any longer (except for the updates lol). So ya' better that frown upside down! Click here for the story.

Thanks for the comment, hope you enjoy this chapter!

IV. THE MASQUERADER'S WINGS OF DECEPTION: FLASHBACK - Part 1
MAX’s Third Party Perspective—
“Hyung please, I trust you on this. I’ve been trying to keep this secrecy of mine for years; it’s unanswered and unjustified thus it’s complicated to hinder it with my blatant lies.” I pleaded to my older brother, Andrew while locking my eyes with him. I wanted hyung to see how much this guiltiness always strikes back.

“Max, do you think, I, your older brother would blackmail you of such an abyss of a secret? I mean, ever since the day you told me about this incident, I felt how you fallen into a cell and for the past days, I’ve gotten absent-minded all because I wanted to soothe your pain and release you from your burden. And I swear, you have my fullest word, if I spill a detail…please behead me, I beg of you.” I listened to hyung’s word, I felt a lot better than usual. Still, Andrew’s trying his best to calm my close-spaced heart;’ it’s not that hard to let go…yeah.

I sighed heavily staring off into space, I shook my head for something unreasonable, “Every day I wake up in the morning, I always feel somewhat a person trapped in an icy cave, and I knew back then it was me all along. I can’t find a way hyung; I felt black, loss and most of all, jailed in hell. I don’t know why, but just spilling out everything is giving me more guilt than guilt itself.” I bit my lip roughly looking at hyung straightly staring into eyes, but this time I’m burning holes into his face.

“Well, you shouldn’t be in denial or anything, but that’s what you deserve. I’m on sides, neither yours nor your guilt; teaming up on both, makes it looks like you’re the criminal left, which you are! Either you’re the winner who stands tall or proud, alongside with victory or a loser whose on his face, burnt whatsoever. Basically, you just forget and let go of everything and think of how you’re on top. On the other hand, you could pity and downhill yourself like you’re mister nobody facing a wall.” After that, Andrew’s back faced toward me and then started walking away curtly. I scratched my head in confusion, it made perfect sense but hearing it…I don’t know what to think but useless questions bombarding my mind…

“Are you sure you won’t tell anybody? I sworn you with my secret; don’t forget that.”

“Of course I won’t. When did I ever let you down? Do you think I’m lacking your trust?” Sae Yoon asked me reassuringly staring into the luminous mass of water with the moon’s light reflecting down it. I shook my head in disapproval while rapping my arm around her waist.

“You better not, okay? If you do, I’m going to tickle you to death.” I replied teasingly while rummaging with her a bear hug. She laughed full of glee while twirled her around still trapped in my hug. Using my hands on the sides of her waist, I sat her up on the metal rail. I dug my face in her stomach making my hair get ruffled. I blew a cold gust of air making my spines shiver.

I felt a warm hand placed down my back; I looked up and saw Sae Yoon showing me her comforting smile. I reached up to her giving planting a small peck on her chin. Seeing her turn away; it’s obvious I made her face turn tomato. I smirked as I laid my head on her lap; shutting my eyes letting the icy breezes of the night surrounds us.

“Max…”

“What is it, Sae Yoon?” I raised my head to the level of her neck.

“Someone invited me to a masquerade ball this Friday at eight in the evening…if it’s okay, will you escort me to this event? It’ll take place in Kyung Soo University.” Delighted by her offer, I was about to accept it when something hit my mind, “I’m sorry Sae Yoon, I can’t go. Were having two meetings at the same time as the ball. I can’t cancel on this now. They need my constructive criticism and ideas for the new project. I’m truly sorry.”

She gave me a weak smile thinking I refused, “It’s alright, I understand. I mean, this is for your company, and I can’t let them think I’m spoiling you…” I chuckled lightly giving her another peck on the chin. I went back laying my head on her lap. I smiled to myself secretly...

This is a perfect night I should never forget; it deserves to be cherished.

Author's Notes: I suddenly came to realization that the first part was too cheesy and corny. XD

Maknae YeJun★

Maknae YeJun★
Admin

LOLOLOL. It was too cheesy alright. xD
I havent checked this forum for ages.. And I see you've made a new account. :3333
[I just thought of visiting since the link of this forum in in my name tags~] :DDDD

Anyways, please update soon. :3 I wanna finish thisss. xDDD

Ixion

Ixion

@Yejun: This forum became HEARTLESS already. It seems as if Organization XIII came by and drained took "Heart" of this place. lol. Obviously, TOO Kingdom Hearts ♥ deprived. (sorakairirikuroxasnamine <3) lol.

Anyway...But really, as much as I'm disappointed to know I just cancelled another fanfic--but finished though, I don't if I should STILL post it up or not. You decide. I mean, believe me, you'll reply to this post in 2 or 3 months no less. XD So yeah...I'll have to think about it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum