K-Pop is LOVE♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
K-Pop is LOVE♥

Welcome to the KPOP world.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game] Who has the cheese?

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26[Game] Who has the cheese? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Sat May 29, 2010 1:03 pm

Zack51

Zack51

when Naruto reached the other side of the world Sasuke was waiting for him (because i sent him) to kill naruto so sasuke punched naruto on his stomach and Naruto spit the cheese then i caught it and hid it in my fridge and locked it and put a super duper secret code on the lock

][_ {[]} ][_

[Just wanted to Join]

27[Game] Who has the cheese? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Sun May 30, 2010 4:39 pm

awwwww16

i have a superpower that can go through walls or any hard stuffs, meaning i can go through your fridge. and i asked night furry from how to train your dragon to hide it for me. im telling this to u right now, dont come near him.. ^^

random too xD

28[Game] Who has the cheese? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Sun May 30, 2010 7:46 pm

Jooeun

Jooeun

Lol @ ideas getting crazier and wilder

He guarded the cheese from behind; I hid in a bush and shot the black dragon on his stomach with a lifetime tranquilizer. He non-essentially fainted and the cheese got squashed into liquid. I took out an eyedropper and a small bottle and squeezed the yellow fluid into the bottle. Afterwards...I'm the only one who can teleport into the world of MMORPG, Ragnarok online where I now rest in the deserts of Moroc. You can't find me, you've got thousands (literally) of monsters to kill before you could...

NOW IT'S DEFINITELY MINE!!

...Perhaps I was too much? xD

29[Game] Who has the cheese? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Mon May 31, 2010 5:37 pm

Zack51

Zack51

I Got some cheese from my fridge and Hid it in Narnia Somwhere u will never find it bwahahahah

hahahahah lol! lol! lol!

30[Game] Who has the cheese? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Mon May 31, 2010 6:19 pm

Maknae YeJun★

Maknae YeJun★
Admin

I went down a deep deep hole and I found an invisible cloak. I went inside a closet and found Narnia. As I was going around, wearing the cloak, I got the cheese and ran away. I gave the Cheese to.... YeJun and told him to trust NO ONE and go to the bathroom for safe keeping. XDDDD

https://welovekpop.forumotion.net

31[Game] Who has the cheese? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Mon May 31, 2010 6:22 pm

Zack51

Zack51

I went to the BAthroom where i saw Yejun then i knocked him out so he fainted then i got the cheese from the toilet (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Suspect Suspect )

then i hid it in my domb box XD and threw it in the ocean now no one has the cheese XD (i threw i because it smeled bad cause it came from the toilet XD)

32[Game] Who has the cheese? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Mon May 31, 2010 6:26 pm

Jooeun

Jooeun

I swam in the ocean was just in time to get the cheese. I took out an air freshener and attached it to the box so it can smell like pine trees or whatsoever. I hid in place where no one else knows the password but me.

33[Game] Who has the cheese? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Mon May 31, 2010 7:09 pm

LeeU♥

LeeU♥

Thanks to Edward Cullen, who can read minds, I was able to type in the password and got the cheese! Now the cheese is in a house full of vampires. :]

34[Game] Who has the cheese? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Zack51

Zack51

I stay home cook rice wahahahahahha
lol! lol! lol!
(scared of vampires XD)

35[Game] Who has the cheese? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Jooeun

Jooeun

I snuck into your home and took the cheese from you when you were eating rice and went to the Almighty Jessica Jung's VEEEERYY COLD Ice Palace in the middle of the universe where only I and her can enter (because I'm the only one she puts her maximum trust in xD). If you attempt in infiltrating the dusk, she'll have a premonition and automatically freeze you to death and leave you hanging in the galaxy or you'll freeze (and unknowingly die) just by looking at the fortress.

lol!

36[Game] Who has the cheese? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Zack51

Zack51

After that i tried to befriend her and we became friends and she let me in and i got the cheese and hid it in Battleon and gave to artix for safe keeping XD (sorry for those who dont know battleon and artix is the strongest knight)

37[Game] Who has the cheese? - Page 2 Empty LOLOLOLOLOLOL Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:31 pm

LeeU♥

LeeU♥

I went to Battleon and placed sleeping pills in Artix drink. >Very Happy
I went to the world of the Avatar. [[lol, i have no idea what it's called]]
I hid it where no one can find it.. plus its in a game-like place, isn't it? All the other games seats(?) are full. SO I NOW HAVE THE CHEESE AND U CANT TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME. Smile))))

38[Game] Who has the cheese? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Maknae YeJun★

Maknae YeJun★
Admin

I was too ninja for you and snatched it from wherever you hid it in the first place.
I was hungry because I haven't eaten lunch yet, so I ate the cheese with sky flakes. YUMMMMMMMMMM.
And the cheese turned into feces the day after.

ew man.

So I bought another cheese from puregold and hid it under my pillow.

https://welovekpop.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum