K-Pop is LOVE♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
K-Pop is LOVE♥

Welcome to the KPOP world.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[PG] Long Long Story

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[PG] Long Long Story Empty [PG] Long Long Story Mon May 31, 2010 5:56 pm

Zack51

Zack51

is it ok if its not about K-pop? XD

2[PG] Long Long Story Empty Re: [PG] Long Long Story Mon May 31, 2010 6:00 pm

Maknae YeJun★

Maknae YeJun★
Admin

Uhh... Sureeee. But we already read it.... :T

https://welovekpop.forumotion.net

3[PG] Long Long Story Empty Re: [PG] Long Long Story Mon May 31, 2010 6:00 pm

Zack51

Zack51

Love Story
Made by: Hans Sabater
(Based on my imagination^^)
Chapter 1: The forest fire!
Once upon a time there was a little girl named Angela, she is a cute little girl who lived in a cute little town. One day her mother told Angela to pick some blue berries in the forest. Meanwhile, a courageous boy named Zack whose parent’s died right after he was born also went to the forest with his pet wolf, Ibrid, for an adventure. Meanwhile while Angela was picking blueberries she saw two rocks shaped like potato chips! When she picked it up she put them together and when she blinked she saw that she started a fire she threw the potato chip shaped rocks to the trees she made a forest fire! Then she screamed as loud as she can. Then Zack heard Angela’s scream he ran as fast as he can to the voice. When he reached Angela he saw the forest fire. When Angela saw Zack Angela said “Who are you?” then Zack said “Name’s are not important now we have to figure out how to put out this forest fire!” then Angela saw a river nearby then she pointed at the river then Zack saw the river then said “How will we get the water from the river to here?” then a bucket popped out of nowhere how did that happen you ask? Well that’s the fun part in my imagination then Angela pointed at the bucket then Zack said “Didn’t your mother teach you that pointing is bad” then Angela said “Yes!, but there’s a bucket over there” then Zack got the bucket and put water from the river in it then threw it to the fire then Zack said “the bucket is to small we need a bigger bucket then Harry Potter popped out of nowhere then used a spell on the bucket then Harry Potter Vanished! Zack and Angela were shocked to see Harry Potter and they were too late to get an Autograph. Then when Zack looked at the bucket it was becoming bigger! When it stopped growing Zack brought the bucket to the river and put water in the big bucket and threw the water to the fire. Then the fire finally stopped and disappeared

Chapter 2: Introducing ourselves

After the fire stopped Angela said “Wow! You sure are brave!”
Then Zack said “Thanks’^^” then Angela said “Hi! My name is Angela. What’s yours?”Then Zack said “Oh, I’m Zack and this is my pet wolf Ibrid!” then Angela said “Oh, nice to meet you ^^” then Zack said nice to meet you two^^” After that Angela said” I have to go now.” Then Zack said”Ok, bye till we meet again^^” then Angela said “Bye *Blush*” then Angela went home to her mother and gave her the blueberries then her Mother said “Why are you all sweaty?” then Angela said” Umm… (Should I tell her the truth?) Umm….. I…I had a really hard time picking blueberry’s in the forest with the big bright sun Shining down at me…” then Angela’s Mother said “Oh, Ok, you should go to bed, I’ll just clean up here.” Then Angela said “Ok, Mother” meanwhile Zack Also went home and ate something then went to sleep.
Chapter 3: The Dream!
Meanwhile while Angela was sleeping she had a dream about Zack going to kiss her and when Zack was almost going to kiss her in the dream she woke up! And she was surprised it was just a dream. She thought it was true but it wasn’t she wished it was real but wasn’t
Then Zack had the same dream and the same reaction as Angela. The next day Zack went to the nearest market in his town from his house to buy fruits with Ibrid then Ibrid smelled the scent of Angela then he ran to the scent he went through the forest through another town then he found the town of Angela but couldn’t find her. Zack couldn’t catch up with Ibrid so he just continued buying fruits he said “Ibrid will come back.” Meanwhile Ibrid was looking for Angela then he found a little hut right across the street but there’s lots of car’s passing by but Ibrid is also brave like Zack so he tried to pass. When he was almost across there was a fast car ………………………………………………………………… .AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Chapter4: The Scream(Bark or S.O.S)
Zack heard Ibrid’s Scream(Bark or S.O.S) he ran to Ibrid’s Scream(Bark or S.O.S) Just like he ran to the scream of Angela when he reached Ibrid’s Scream(Bark or S.O.S) he saw Ibrid was … DEAD!!! Zack was so sad that he cried then Angela saw him Angela was shocked to see Zack crying she thought he never cries. After that Angela saw Ibrid she was shocked again to see that Ibrid was Dead well at first she thought he was just sleeping then After a while she realized Ibrid was dead Angela went near Zack then She said “What happened to Ibrid?” then Zack replied “He died *Sniff* *Sniff*”

Chapter5: Angela or Ibrid?
After that Zack went to the vet to check if there’s a possibility that Ibrid was still alive. Then the doctor said “if you have anyone or any animal you would like to sacrifice we could bring him back to life” then Zack said in his mind “the only person I know is Angela but I don’t know who to choose Angela or Ibrid!”Then Zack looked at the clock and t was 7:00!!! then He said to the doctor” I’ll think about it meanwhile keep Ibrid” then he drove to plain street 72 and saw Angela waiting for him then he blushed. Then he ran inside going to the seat in front of Angela then Zack said “Sorry I’m late^^” the Angela said” Oh it’s ok” then Zack said” Umm I’ve been thinking it’s just so improper for the lady to pay so I will pay” then Angela said” Oh ok *blush*” then Zack said what would you like?” “Umm I’ll just some corn soup and a milkshake” Angela said then Zack said” Are you sure that’s all?” then Angela said” Umm yes but if it’s okay with you I would also have a slice of Hawaiian pizza^^” “Umm sure!” then the waiter said” Have you made up your mind Sir, Ma’m then Zack said” Yes, 2 slices of Hawaiian pizza, 2 corn soup, a milkshake and 1 coke please.

Chapter6: The Poison!
While the order was being made the chef accidentally put white poison on the milkshake instead of milk. When the order was served Angela drank the milkshake then she felt dizzy so she said “I don’t feel so good.” Then she left. But right before she was going to go out of the restaurant she fainted! Then Zack saw her then he carried Angela to his car then drove to the nearest hospital. Then he said to the doctor my “Girlfriend fainted! And I don’t know why!” Then the doctor asked “May you tell me what happened?” Then Zack said “Yes…” then the doctor said “Umm now!!!” then Zack said “oh of course, we were on a date then I ordered her some food then when she drank her milkshake I bought her, she said she doesn’t fell well then when she was about to go out she fainted!” Then the doctor said” Ok we will have a checkup, Umm where is she? “Then Zack said” In my car, Wait I will go get her” then he went to his car then got Angela then brought her to inside the hospital. When he got inside and saw the doctor then Zack said to the doctor “here she is!” Then the Doctor said “Ok just bring her to room 109 on the 3rd floor, there is a doctor there then give her to him or her I forgot his or her gender, ok now go” Then Zack went to the third floor he looked for room 109 when he saw it he went inside then he saw a nurse then he gave Angela to her then she put her on a bed
Chapter7: The check-up
Then he looked at the name tag of the nurse it said “Darlene Delos Santos” then the nurse said “Hi my name is Darlene but you can call me Dia!” then Zack said “Umm… Ok” then the nurse said “Ok, May you tell me what happened?”Then Zack said “Ok, Me and my Girlfriend—““You Have a Girlfriend!” said the Nurse then Zack said “Yes!” Then she said “Oh… Ok Go on *Pout*” Then Zack said “Ok, Me and my Girlfriend were Dating—“then the nurse pouted “Then I ordered her a Milkshake When she drank it she Fainted!!!” Zack continued then the nurse said “Ok I will do what I can, Meanwhile You should get going I will call you as soon as possible then Zack said “Ok here’s my Card” Then the nurse said “Oh! I don’t have any info cards so I will just write my number on a piece of paper… Ok here you go”

Chapter8: Zack’s Car!!!
After he left he saw his car getting towed then Zack said to the man who’s towing the truck “Hey what’s happening here! That’s my car!” then the man who’s towing the truck said “You’re in a No Parking Spot to get your car back go to the Junkyard which is about 100 miles away and Pay $300” then Zack said “$300!!! That’s insane!!! How about I give you my watch and I will pay you $100, Deal?” then the man who’s towing the truck Said “Sure…Not!” Then Zack said”Ok” After that Zack went to the road and tried to hitch a ride After About 30 minutes a Girl with a red car said to Zack “Hop on!” then Zack said “Thanks! You’re a life saver!” then the Girl said “Hi my name is Patricia Nicole Gaspar But just call me PNG” then Zack said “Oh ok I’m Zack And that’s all you need to know” then PNG said “Ok, Where to?” Then Zack said “To the Junkyard!”Then PNG said “Ok!” then PNG drove at normal speed the PNG said “Why are you going to the Junkyard anyways?” then Zack said “Because my car got towed and I need it! Cause I have very valuable things in there” then PNG said “Ok”

Chapter9: The Call
When they reached the Junkyard PNG let Zack off then PNG said “See you later^^” then Zack said “Bye^^” then Zack saw his car and said to the man who work’s there “ I need my car back then the man who’s towing the truck said “Ok first give me $300” then Zack said “Ok, here you go” then Zack Got his Car Back then Zack’s Cell phone Rang and it was from Dia then the text said “Angela is still breathing you can talk to her but she need to stay at the Hospital for 3 Days” then Zack replied “Ok” then he drove as fast as he can then when he reached the hospital he went to room 109 and saw Angela and he said “Angela!” then Angela blushed and said “You brought me here?” then Zack said “Yeah” then Angela said “Why, I haven’t done anything to you” then Zack said “But you have, You made feel love for the first time in my life!” then Angela Blushed then Dia was secretly listening to the conversation then she wanted Zack all for herself so she said to herself “Grrr I need Angela to stay away from Zack but how… Maybe I could Murder her!” then Zack said to Angela “How about a Second date! What do you say? Then Angela said “Sure!” then Zack brought Angela to his Car and went to Zack’s Favorite restaurant Chapter10: Romance Restaurant
When they arrived Angela saw the sign it said Romance Restaurant then Angela said to Zack “Wow! Look’s fancy” then Zack said “Well that’s because it is!” then Angela Smiled. After that they went inside and the first thing she noticed was that everything had hearts on it! Then a waitress passed by and Zack said to the waitress “Umm miss a table for two please” then the waitress said “right this way sir” when they reached their table they sat down then the waitress gave them a menu meanwhile Dia was trying to think of a plan of how to get rid of Angela then she taught of a plan to just let Angela get apart from each other then Dia called someone meanwhile Zack and Angela was choosing their order Angela noticed that everything on the menu has the word love like love on my heart, heartcake and heart on a plate and heart drink then a waiter said “may I take your order?” then Zack said “Oh, I would like a heart shaped boat bread and a lovely hear float” then Angela said “I will have the same please” then the waiter said “coming right up”

Chapter11: The kiss!?!
When the order was served they ate of course and then Zack payed the bill and when they left Zack said to Angela "Do you need a ride home?" then Angela said "Sure!" then when they reached Angela's House Angela went inside then after about 10 seconds Angela went out and Kissed Zack and then she went back in then Zack felt like he was floating in the air then Zack went back in his car and drove home when Zack arrived at his home Zack was Shocked to see Dia outside of his house then Zack said to Dia "What are you doing here?" then Dia said "The doctor said that Angela still needs to stay in the Hospital for a week" then Zack said "No it's okay she looks fine and she said she feel s better" then Dia said "But-" then Zack said "No Dia" then Dia looked mad then she left then Zack went in his house then he slept the next day Zack went to the store and bought some flower's to give to Angela then Zack drove to Angela's House and Zack went in Angela's house and he was shocked to see Dia inside the house of Angela Talking then Angela looked scared then Dia left the house after a while Zack gave the flowers to Angela and Zack said “What did Dia say?” then Angela didn’t reply then Zack said “Come on you can tell me, you know you can” then Angela still didn’t reply so Zack asked her again “What did Dia say?” then Angela said “She said… umm… to stay away from you or she will kill me” then Zack said “Over My Dead Body”

Chapter12: Angela’s Birthday
After that Angela said “Oh I forgot to tell you, it’s my birthday tomorrow! Hope you come, my entire friend’s are going to be there!” then Zack said “Oh sure!” then Zack left then Zack was thinking of what he will give Angela for her birthday the first thing that popped to his mind was a kiss then he thought of the best thing he will propose to Angela! So he went to the store and looked at the ring he saw a beautiful ring which has a diamond ring on it so he asked how much then he said “$50,000” so Zack said in his mind “What that’s almost all my money… but well it’s worth it!” so he bought it and the one selling it said “it goes with the case sir don’t worry” so Zack felt relief so he went back home he felt exited then he slept the next day Zack went to the door the Zack remembered about Dia so he brought a gun when Zack arrived at the party everything was ok so Zack remembered he said to himself “wasn’t I supposed to bring something… oh no I forgot Angela’s Gift!!!” so Zack drove back home and got the ring”
Chapter13: Dias Arrival
So Zack was driving back to Angela’s house he saw smoke and then Zack said “ANGELA!!!” so he drove 150mph(miles per hour) then he was even getting more faster by the minute so when he reached Angela’s House he saw Dia and so he knew it was her who did this and so Zack saw Angela she wasn’t breathing so Zack got mad and got his gun from his pocket then he shoot Zack saw Dia was still alive but there was a hole in her body and then Zack said “What are you?!?” then Dia said “ha-ha you humans are so entertaining” then Zack said “Wha- wait you said you humans which means you aren’t human” then Dia said “Wow you figured out that fast hahahaha” then Zack said “ then what are you?” then Dia said “I am… an alien from your worst nightmare then Zack said “What do you mean?” then Zack remembered when he was 6 years old he had a bad dream that a indestructible alien killed everyone then Zack said “wait but… your real?” then Dia said “yes, I can’t believe you remember all these years. You see I have found a gadget that can get anyone out from a dream so I used it and got revenge for what you did” then Zack said “what did I ever do to you?” then Dia said “oh come on try to remember” then Zack remembered more about his dream Zack: you will pay for what you have done to everyone you monster then Zak shot a very powerful gun that he made in his dream then the alien melted then Zack said “wait I taught I destroyed you?” then Dia said “that’s what you taught but I melted on purpose melting is one of my powers

4[PG] Long Long Story Empty Re: [PG] Long Long Story Mon May 31, 2010 6:01 pm

Zack51

Zack51

no its for other members

5[PG] Long Long Story Empty Re: [PG] Long Long Story Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Maknae YeJun★

Maknae YeJun★
Admin

Chapter14: The Gun of Zack
Then Zack got a pair of shades from his pocket and imagined his gun then in a blink Zack was holding a big Laser Gun then he shot Dia then Dia turned into an Alien! So Zack shot one more time at Dia then Dia melted then Zack said “Not this time you won’t” then Zack shot his laser gun with full power at the liquid (Dia) then the liquid disappeared then Angela ran to Zack and hugged him then She cried and said “Thank you… this is my best birthday party ever” then Zack said “oh I almost forgot then Zack kneeled down and got the ring from his pocket and said “Will you marry me” then Angela said “No! soy but I’m not ready” then Zack said oh ok” then Angela kissed him Zack got shocked then they closed their eyes then Zack saw the liquid become Dia’s Body then Zack got her body and brought it to the vet and said to the Doctor this is the body then the vet tried his best to make Ibrid come to life then it worked! Ibrid is alive Zack was so happy that he cried

https://welovekpop.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum