K-Pop is LOVE♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
K-Pop is LOVE♥

Welcome to the KPOP world.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[PG-13] TONiGHT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[PG-13] TONiGHT Empty [PG-13] TONiGHT Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:13 pm

LeeU♥

LeeU♥

The 3rd story I made. It's kinda...uhmmm.. Let's say, kinda Twilight-like. :]]]
Anyways, I just wanted to make a story with VAMPS and WEREWOLVES. Here are the characters:
[PG-13] TONiGHT Ukisstonight
credits: Maknae Yejun[with a star] haha. XD

There will be more characters added, depending in the story.. :]

Prologue
The sky was very dark, even though it was only 3 in the afternoon. I was in my room just listening to music when I heard a door open. I rushed to where the sound was & saw a very handsome & hot person standing before me. Then he suddenly picked me up & brought me to a meadow-like place. He placed me down & started to rap. His voice was totally awesome! Then he said my name like 10 times & I felt someone spread shake me till I opened my eyes. “It was just a dream?!” I said. “Dinner’s ready, Hilary.” My mom said. “K. But you could’ve woke me up a little later, you know. I was having such an awesome dream~”I said as I stood up. While I was going to the dining room, I remembered the guy in my dream. He was just so handsome it was hard to forget his face. I went inside the dining room & then tons of confetti went to my face.

Last edited by LeeU♥ on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

2[PG-13] TONiGHT Empty Re: [PG-13] TONiGHT Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:12 pm

Jooeun

Jooeun

FIRST! hahaha!

U-Kiss ver. of Twilight...? Cooll!! I'm in!!! PM List please (if you have one ^^)!!
Nice choice of chars btw~ Soohyun, Kevin and Xander as girls xD

Can't wait for the first chappie, update soon!! Very Happy

3[PG-13] TONiGHT Empty Re: [PG-13] TONiGHT Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:53 pm

LeeU♥

LeeU♥

@Gee: It's not really like Twilight. It's just that there's Vampires and Werewolves and romance. hahaha. Its not based on the storyline... It's like it but just basic problems and stuffs like that. XD

Chapter 1
“Woah! What’s this all about?” I said. “Happy Birthday Hilary!” Everyone shouted. Then my best friend Riku hugged me & greeted me a Happy Birthday. Everyone else greeted me a happy birthday one by one which kinda resulted to crowding. When I searched the dining room, I spotted HIM. I was sure of it. But when I looked back, I saw no one. I frowned a little and remembered, it was just a dream.
After the party, it was already pretty late; I said goodbyes & thank yous to those who came. I fixed the mess and took a shower and lay down on my bed. `Who knew I had such caring friends?!` I thought and my mind shut up. There were too many reasons! I couldn’t sleep now that my mind is full of thoughts. I rolled and rolled in my bed trying to sleep when a strong gust of wind flew into my window.
Then there he was. My handsome prince charming, so handsome in his sleeveless top and cape. He took my hand & lifted me up again. His hand was so cold! So I guess this is the real thing. :/
Then he carried me and we jumped from tree to tree. And I felt that we were like NINJAS. Then I think we finally reached our destination because he stopped. When he placed me down, I immediately asked, “Who are you?” There was an awkward silence then he finally said, “My name’s Eli. Nice to finally talk to you.” “I guess you already know mine, stalker.” I stuck out my tongue at him and he smiled. “So why did you bring me here?” I asked, kinda pissed off. “Well it IS your birthday, and I wanna take you somewhere special.” He said then smiled. And I think I would’ve fainted if not for the rock I tripped on. I quickly regained balance and consciousness & smiled a very sheepish smile. He seemed rather confused, but he didn’t mind. He brought out some delicious food and told me to eat it. Of course I’d accept it because it would be such a waste and I kinda realized that he’s a sweet guy… And a handsome one too~
“Hilary…. I love you. But I can’t…. I guess this would be the last time we’ll see each other..” Eli said.
I told him I was grateful for his gift… and woke up. WHAT?! Another dream?!

2 years has passed since THAT incident. Of course I couldn’t forget it.
I’m 16 years old now~ Gonna take an acting course in Haengbok Academy in Korea. I’m excited because Riku and I will be going together, but in a different course. I didn’t tell her what happened 2 years ago because she’ll probably say it’s just a dream.

------------------

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum