K-Pop is LOVE♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
K-Pop is LOVE♥

Welcome to the KPOP world.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[PG-13/COLLECTION] Because of You (UPDATED! - 6/10/10)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jooeun

Jooeun

DISCLAIMER:
©️ Gee (Jooeun) 2010. All rights reserved. Distribution of any kind is prohibited without the written consent of Gee.

The following is a work of Fiction. The events and characters are fictional and the celebrity names/images merely borrowed and do not represent who the celebrity is in real life. No offence is intended towards them, their families or friends.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“...I cried...I laughed...I believed in love...”
BECAUSE OF YOU
“You chewed out my heart, stomped on my dignity and tore me apart...Why did you leave me behind?”

AUTHOR'S NOTES
Welcome to the world of heartbreak, betrayal, lies and deceitfulness. You are now entering the tragic lives of nine girls as they soar upon the deadly wings of deception. This is a story about Super Generation, but it mostly centers around the past and present of the girls through third person's point of view. I've mostly got the titles and references from After School's Because of You (my favorite song of all time ever since I first heard of it). This fic's been has been circling my mind for quite some time now and it first started when I downloaded a remixed version of the song. So that's how thought it through and made a final decision that I should make a collection of angst-ed pieces. It might have very little happiness themes in it, but at the same time, I am not so sure myself... But moreover, I must warn you that this story is already secured SPECIFICALLY with the genres I first pleasured you with. I'll try my best to keep this story smoothly flowing in line and to update regularly (currently busy because of school *sad*). I hope you enjoy this story as much as the others I've wrote!

NOTE: There might be possibilities that I have to change the titles and revise the one-shots. It has not been fully edited and it was made on the spot (rough sketch) with a lot of grammatical errors and horrible usage of vocabulary, so please bare with me for awhile. Updates of the finished parts will be posted until further notice.

INDEX
0 – A woman in the act of an Enfeebled Lotus
1 – Kwon Yuri's Compass of Erubescent Tears
2 – Velvet Permafrost of Jung Soo Yeon
3 – Hwang Mi Young's Sanctuary of Seclusion
4 – The First Ivory Drop of Seo Joo Hyun
5 – Unfathomable Dwelling of Choi Soo Young
6 – Kim Hyo Yeon's Forgotten Matrimony
7 – Kim Tae Yeon's Evanescent Reminiscence
8 – The Crimson Unscathed Rose of Im Yoona
9 – Lee Soon Kyu On Wings of Relinquishes
10 – Behind Shattered Deception of the Casanovas

White Italic = Posted/Newest
White = Finished
Black = In Works
Bold = Main Title

A woman in the act of an
O. ENFEEBLED LOTUS - PREVIEW
“I regret giving you my love...but why I can’t erase you out of my mind?”
At the same time, if only there was a simple resemblance regarding to her current emotions. Just outside her secured shelter, just lying above the smooth pebbles that elongated towards a certain distance, was a miraculous creation of nature. Although the beautiful petals were slowly altering into cripples and the unhurried loss of its natural color, it was no less agreeable of this flower to be riding on the silent wings of deception.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum