K-Pop is LOVE♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
K-Pop is LOVE♥

Welcome to the KPOP world.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[TR/ICON/BANNER] The Art House

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[TR/ICON/BANNER] The Art House Empty [TR/ICON/BANNER] The Art House Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:20 am

Jooeun

Jooeun

RESOURCES: The property of the brushes, pictures, textures, tutorials etc. belong to their respective creators. Thank you for taking your time in creating them! You guys are awesome!

[TR/ICON/BANNER] The Art House Untitled-1-6

[TR/ICON/BANNER] The Art House Untitled-4
1. Never forget to CREDIT me as Gee/Jooeun. If taking outside the forums: Gee@welovekpop
2. Give me 3 High Quality (HQ) (or more) pictures to avoid crappy graphic quality. DO CREDIT THE PICTURE'S SOURCE.
3. Copy and paste the provided HTML Code format for requests of icon(s) and/or banner(s). DO NOT EDIT.
4. Each person is given the chance to ask for 3 requests ONLY. I will completely ignore additional requests.
5. NO HOTLINKING. Upload it in your own server.
6. Use for at least 3 days before shifting to another graphic.
7. You'll receive a PM once I'm done with your request.
8. DO NOT USE THE EXAMPLES IN THE CONCEPT SECTION.
9. SAY THANK YOU. I appreciate it very much.
10. Leave comments/feedbacks/criticism once you drop by to get your graphics.
11. DO NOT POST ONE-LINERS such as "Thank you very much! I love it!" etc. Sorry but it makes my blood boil.
12. DO NOT EDIT, REDISTRIBUTE, USE AS BASE ICON.
13. Lastly, please enjoy my work(s) and thank you for requesting!

[TR/ICON/BANNER] The Art House Untitled-5-2
[TR/ICON/BANNER] The Art House Nanaorangecaramel [TR/ICON/BANNER] The Art House Goldenladder [TR/ICON/BANNER] The Art House TiffanyAvi
[TR/ICON/BANNER] The Art House Fanycamera-2 [TR/ICON/BANNER] The Art House YellowbeigeyuriAvi [TR/ICON/BANNER] The Art House TYBlueAvi
[TR/ICON/BANNER] The Art House RyeowookAvi [TR/ICON/BANNER] The Art House Jiyoung [TR/ICON/BANNER] The Art House Hyosun-1

FORM
Code:
[img]http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt80/Laidyd1h/Untitled-2-2.png[/img]
[font=Arial][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Images:[/b] (Erase this. Tag-linked images only. NO THUMBNAILS.)
[b]Theme:[/b] (Erase this. You don't necessarily need to choose from the examples.)
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Sub-text:[/b]
[b]Show more Examples? (1-3/if so how many?):[/b]
[b]Comments:[/b]
[b]Optional Requests[/b]:[/font]

BANNERS
[TR/ICON/BANNER] The Art House LeadersGoldenLadder2-1 [TR/ICON/BANNER] The Art House JetiSigSmalll-1
[TR/ICON/BANNER] The Art House Yuribeautifulie-1 [TR/ICON/BANNER] The Art House Taeyeonmusical-1
[TR/ICON/BANNER] The Art House Taesicnoodles-3 [TR/ICON/BANNER] The Art House Girlsgeneration-2

FORM
Code:
[img]http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt80/Laidyd1h/Untitled-3-1.png[/img]
[font=Arial][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Images:[/b] (Erase this. Tag-linked images only. NO THUMBNAILS.)
[b]Theme:[/b] (Erase this. You don't necessarily need to choose from the examples.)
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Sub-text:[/b]
[b]Comments:[/b]
[b]Optional Requests[/b]:[/font]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum