K-Pop is LOVE♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
K-Pop is LOVE♥

Welcome to the KPOP world.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game] Who has the cheese?

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty [Game] Who has the cheese? Tue May 18, 2010 3:54 pm

LeeU♥

LeeU♥

Another game I found at Fcuzed.com

The basics of this game is to snatch the cheese from the person above you, by doing anything to them that will make u take the cheese from them.

e.g

Person a: I have the cheese
Person b: I threw you!!, now I HAVE THE CHEESE!!
Person c: I throw you into the ocean, now I HAVE THE CHEESE!!

RULES:
FOR THIS U CANT POST UNTIL IS 1 POST IN FRONT OF URS

THIS GAME IS TO INCREASE CREATIVITY PURPOSES ONLY. not to make each other hate each other, ok?

Anyways, i'll start.
I have the cheese! :]

2[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Tue May 18, 2010 3:56 pm

Maknae YeJun★

Maknae YeJun★
Admin

I threw a rock at you, NOW I HAVE THE CHEESE.

https://welovekpop.forumotion.net

3[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Tue May 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Jooeun

Jooeun

Wait...I think I got it...:/

I pushed you into the sea, now I have the cheese!!!!

Smile

4[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Tue May 18, 2010 4:04 pm

LeeU♥

LeeU♥

A thief snatched the cheese and the thief was me. >Smile

5[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Tue May 18, 2010 4:15 pm

Maknae YeJun★

Maknae YeJun★
Admin

You gave Dongho the cheese, But I was disguised as Dongho, NOW I HAVE THE CHEESE.

6[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Tue May 18, 2010 4:18 pm

Jooeun

Jooeun

I threw a stink bomb at you but turns out I'm the only one with a gas mask. Now I have the cheese!

7[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Tue May 18, 2010 4:20 pm

LeeU♥

LeeU♥

While you were running away, you tripped and dropped teh cheese. *i was secretly hiding in the bushes* [XD]

NOW ITS MINE. XDDD

8[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Tue May 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Maknae YeJun★

Maknae YeJun★
Admin

^ I think you only get your's from the forums. :/

- - -
While you were busy eating berries from the bushes, I secretly got the cheese.

NOW I HAVE IT.

9[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Tue May 18, 2010 4:26 pm

LeeU♥

LeeU♥

^ FYI, So slow the net here, so I can't go to fcuzed! Razz
I try my own ways, WOMAN. hahaha. If it's there, I didnt know! I was just busy watching U-kiss..:[ ^

When I saw you I immediately shot a sleeping dart at you. >Smile

10[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Tue May 18, 2010 4:46 pm

Jooeun

Jooeun

While you were shooting her a with a sleeping dart, I used a rat and commanded it to snatch the cheese from your pocket. It gave it to me and I ran away, swam into the sea, and headed for the Indian Port (Soul Calibur 3)...

I'm just SC3 deprived right now so I used Indian Port...

lol.

11[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Tue May 18, 2010 4:52 pm

LeeU♥

LeeU♥

One of the people in the Indian Port was my spy and he stole the cheese while u were sleeping and he teleported the cheese directly to ME. XD

It's mine now~ XD

12[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Tue May 18, 2010 4:59 pm

Jooeun

Jooeun

The moment the spy did, my watch (rofl where dizzz come from? XD) immediately reacted to it's location. I quickly hopped on a ship and sailed to the location. At nightfall, I stole away into your home and found the cheese on the diner table. Snatched it again and anonymously disappeared into some place.

lol sounds like it came from a fanfic xD

13[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Tue May 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Maknae YeJun★

Maknae YeJun★
Admin

Why is it cheese anyway?
We could make it a person or something. HAHA.

- - -
The one you snatched was a piece of rotten cheese. I got the real cheese under LeeU♥️'s pillow and placed a duplicate on the diner table.

THE CHEESE IS MINE NAO.

14[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Tue May 18, 2010 5:11 pm

LeeU♥

LeeU♥

One of my bodyguards saw you escaping and grabbed the cheese and threw u far far away. >Smile

It's mine, now! XD

15[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Tue May 18, 2010 5:13 pm

Jooeun

Jooeun

I teleported back to your property and round housed the guards with my...uhh sword thing. I smelled cheese just to be sure it's not a duplicate...then I ninja'd out of there lol...xD

NOW IT'S MINE.

Last edited by Gee on Fri May 21, 2010 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

16[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Tue May 18, 2010 5:31 pm

LeeU♥

LeeU♥

While you were jumping from tree to tree I silently switched the cheese from ur back and went to the North Pole and placed it in a safe.

now the cheese is in a safe. >Smile

17[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Tue May 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Jooeun

Jooeun

Turns out the safe was none other than the safe of Santa Clause and it only has one combination to unlock. xD I traveled to the North Pole through a FedEx package in front of the Toy Factory and dressed as an Elf (with the help of a shrinking potion I concocted). I sneaked into Santa's unlocked office, saw him snoring in Lalala land, ignored it and snatched the key from one of his hooks. I went to the specific room of the safe and once I got in, I entered the one and only code, snatched the cheese, and teleported into the an barren dessert.

lmao, I felt childish writing that. xDD lol!

18[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Wed May 19, 2010 2:04 pm

Maknae YeJun★

Maknae YeJun★
Admin

While you were riding on a camel through the barren dessert looking for a safe place to hide, I snatched the cheese from your hands and ate the cheese.

THE END. lol!

19[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Wed May 19, 2010 2:26 pm

LeeU♥

LeeU♥

It is NOT the end. >:]

RIGHT After you ate the cheese, I cut your stomach open to find it still in one piece. XD
Then I hid it in a VERY VERY secret place where only I can see. [huh? XD]

20[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Thu May 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Jooeun

Jooeun

"Thy cheese, I shall take. I shall show the errors of thy way..."

Both of you were also in the barren dessert. Not far away with my camel, I saw you cut her stomach. So I slyly followed you to your VERY VERY secret place with the help of a anti-invisibility (lol xD) potion. I ninja'd the cheese from your hand and...ran away to some far far far away place. xDD

I'VE GOT IT NOOOOWWW.

[I keep running away. ((:]

21[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Fri May 21, 2010 2:44 pm

LeeU♥

LeeU♥

Before I put it in a safe place, there was a tracking device on it and thanks to it I found that very far place u where talking about. So I got the cheese when you werent looking and dived into the ocean to my underground lair. >:]

22[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Fri May 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Jooeun

Jooeun

Lol I think the cheese is indestructible. It's been eaten yet chemical digestion didn't occur, submerged into water, suffered a stink bomb explosion, dropped on the floor, bitten by a mouse, hid in a pillow etc. lol!

We all have some wild and complex imaginations, eh? xDDDD
- - - - - - - - - -

The tracking device fell on the floor. I de-bugged the hard drive so I can switch the sources of tracking you down. Seeing the coordinates of your underground lair, I went inside and you were sleeping. I took the cheese from the last place you left it and hid in a cave where only THE CHOSEN ONE a few can survive the finest wilderness. =))))))))))))

23[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Sun May 23, 2010 2:15 pm

LeeU♥

LeeU♥

I found the chosen one. Which was... the guy in treasure planet. hahahah.
He was able to survive and got the cheese. Then he went to his planet where I was waiting and I hid it in a box which was identical to all the boxes in a CERTAIN place. >:]

Now the cheese is hidden. XD

24[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Sun May 23, 2010 7:47 pm

Jooeun

Jooeun

I then sent Harry Potter [=))] to that CERTAIN place and used Wingardium Leviosa on all of the boxes. One box didn't levitate, meaning it was immune to magic. He took that box and broke the lock [if ever there was one xD] and saw the cheese. He took it back to me and I went to the the Ruin's of the Lost Cathedral where I own and...ONLY ONE who trained for 123456789 generations 13 years can survive the harmful traps and etc.

I HAVE IT NOW.

25[Game] Who has the cheese? Empty Re: [Game] Who has the cheese? Wed May 26, 2010 12:08 pm

LeeU♥

LeeU♥

I sent........... Naruto! He trained for about 13 years because of Kakashi(?) And he used his rasengan to destroy all of ur traps. He then took the cheese and ran faster than the speed of light, and went to a ramen shop and saw that there was no more RAMEN so he ate the cheese and went to the other side of the world.

HAHAHA. random. XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum